Lingling Liu is a CBiRC affiliate and an adjunct assistant professor in the Iowa State University Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering. Learn more about Dr. Liu and her work at Iowa State University in her departmental profile.
- Value-added use of agricultural and food byproducts
- Nanocellulose, nanoencapsulation, nanoemulsion
- Simulated in vitro food digestion and nutrient absorption
- Biobased materials, including coatings/films
- Food shelf life enhancement, physicochemical and nutritional characterization
Dr. Liu received her Ph.D. in Food Science from the University of Georgia (2018), her M.S. in Food Science from the China Agricultural University (2013), and her B.S. in Food Science and Engineering from Southwest University (2011).