Alberto Passalacqua is a CBiRC affiliate and an associate professor of Mechanical Engineering at Iowa State University, where he also has a courtesy appointment in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering. Learn more about Dr. Passalacqua and his work at Iowa State University in his departmental profile.
- Multiphase fluid dynamics
- Fluid particle flows
- Quadrature-based moment methods
- Uncertainty quantification
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Numerical methods for computational fluid dynamics
- Development of open-source tools for computational fluid dynamics
Dr. Passalacqua received his Ph.D. (2008) and M.S. in Chemical Engineering (2004) from Politecnico di Torino.